Whether you're starting a test in Remote Learning Mode, or trying to view a module you've already completed, you may see nothing happen when you try viewing any PDFs. Following the guide below should get you going in this case.
How to disable a pop-up blocker on an iPad:
1. Head to the Settings app and search for Safari
2. Tap on the Safari result
3. Make sure pop-ups are not blocked
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Chrome app
- Tap the three dots at the top-right
- Tap the Settings icon
- Tap Content Settings -> Block Pop-ups
- Turn Block Pop-ups off
How to disable a pop-up blocker on a computer:
1. Click the pop-up blocked icon at the end of the web address bar
2.Choose the "Always allow..." option
1. Click on Safari on the menu bar, and go to "Preferences..."
2.Select the "Security" tab and uncheck the box "Block pop-up windows"
1. Click on the "Options" button at the end of the pop-up notification
2. Select the "Allow pop-ups..." option